Saturday, July 19, 2014

Five awesome video game side characters

These are not exactly in order, though my favorite is the last one
Mia Fey from Phoenix wright ace attorney. If it wasn't for her, I would've screwed up a few more cases then I meant too....
Sandal from the dragon age saga (Hard to find a good picture of him) a lovable dwarf that says few words and half of them are enchantment. Keep an eye on him because NO ONE KNOWS HOW HE FROZE THAT OGRE.

Every pokemon Rival. I have not really hated any of the Pokemon rivals in any of the main games.

CORTANA from the halo series. A very useful AI, who was not very useful in 3


JOKER from the mass effect Saga. Say what you will about the games but Joker is probably the most loyal person who doesn't leave your ship.

So this is 5 awesome characters I like that weren't the main character.

No comments:

Post a Comment